The Mackie SRM450 is a powered loudspeaker that features a 12″ high-output woofer and a 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver. With 1000 watts of power, you get the high output you need in a package that is designed to be tough, lightweight and portable.
Featuring one-button speaker mode selection for scenario-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist), the speaker allows you to customize your sound to best fit your application. Complete with an integrated, gain adjustable 2-channel mixer that features two XLR/TRS Combo inputs and a stereo RCA input, the SRM450 can handle anything from mics to guitars to MP3 players and more.
- 12″ high-output woofer
- 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- Eliminate feedback with one-button automatic “Feedback Destroyer”
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment & phase correction
- System protection / limiting
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Durable, portable design
- Weight: 37.0 lb (16.8 kg)