First, String Lights are hanging in a zigzag pattern between the 1st and 4th beams at 26 Bridge. Also, White Sheer Curtains to partition the ceremony area. In addition, a 20″ Mirror Ball with a motor and a spotlight. Also, Intelligent LED Wash Move Head Lights. In addition, Intelligent Beam Move Head Lights, Fifth, Warm White Up-Lights along the perimeter walls. Also, an LED LOVE Marquee, Seventh, a Step-and-Repeat stand. Finally, decorative LED Lights inside Vietnamese Hoi An silk lanterns.
We were privileged to provide lighting for a recent wedding at the 26 Bridge event venue in New York City. This venue features high ceilings, exposed brick walls, and industrial accents that are perfect for an unforgettable wedding. We were thrilled to be part of this incredible wedding. Furthermore, we hope to highlight a few essential lighting elements that help to create a stunning ambiance. Here are the eight lighting elements that help to make this wedding a memorable one.
Lighting Elements for this wedding at 26 Bridge
- Zigzag String Lights: We hung String Lights between the 1st and 4th beams at 26 Bridge in a zigzag pattern. Moreover, this creates a warm and cozy atmosphere that perfectly complemented the couple’s romantic decor.
- White Sheer Curtains: To partition the ceremony area, we used white sheer curtains. They provide aesthetic beauty to the ceremony. In addition, they separate tables from the couple during their exchange of vows.
- Mirror Ball: A 20” mirror ball over the dance floor with a motor and a spotlight shining on it. This makes for a great addition to the overall ambience of the party.
- Intelligent Wash Move Head Lights: These brilliant lights add a surprising and dramatic element to the dance floor. Moreover, creating a visually stunning effect that built up the excitement throughout the evening.
- Intelligent Beam Move Head Lights: This element is what helped create a club-like atmosphere at the dance floor. Therefore, the colorful and vibrant movement of the lights created an electric energy in the room. Thus keeping guests dancing all night long.
- Warm White Up-Lights: Using Warm white up-lights on the perimeter walls adds an extra warmth and depth to the room.
- LED Love Marquee: We couldn’t resist putting up this fun and playful LED Love Marquee sign. It was a perfect backdrop for photos and added a charming touch to the elegant atmosphere of the party.
- Decorative LED Lights: Finally, we put decorative LED lights inside Vietnamese Hoi An silk lanterns. These lanterns hung from the ceiling as if floating in the air, creating a magical and calming mood.
Let Universal Light and Sound provide your lighting
The combination of all the lighting elements we used brought together a wondrous ambiance that transformed 26 Bridge. With Universal Light and Sound providing your lighting, your wedding at 26 Bridge or any other venue will be unforgettable. Our team will work with you to help you discover the perfect light for your wedding day. With our dedication to your vision and our lighting expertise, we will help make your wedding a magical event. Without a doubt, your guests will talk about it for years to come.
Date: Sunday, June 17, 2018
Address: 26 Bridge, 26 Bridge Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201