The Prospect Park Picnic House
The Picnic House in Prospect Park (Brooklyn, NY): The Picnic House can be tailored to every taste and budget and is a blank canvas to create the ideal wedding. In addition, You can enhance The Picnic House in Prospect Park with additional lighting for a wedding.
STRING LIGHTS IN ZIGZAGGING PATTERN
- Zigzagging String Lights is a timeless lighting pattern most often provided at The Picnic House. Therefore, you should consider hanging a simple arrangement of String Lights in a zigzagging pattern. Furthermore, string lights will enhance the look of a wedding reception at The Prospect Park Picnic House. In addition, an arrangement of hanging string lights is visually appealing and supplies “more bang for fewer bucks.”
STRING LIGHTS WITH PAPER LANTERNS
- Consider hanging a combination of paper lanterns and zigzagging String Lights for a wedding reception in the main room at The Prospect Park Picnic House. Our paper lanterns are evenly spaced along our Zigzagging String Lights. Therefore, the paper lanterns make a beautiful enhancement to hanging string lights. As a result, it is an excellent upgrade to an arrangement of string lights for a wedding at The Prospect Park Picnic House
UP-LIGHTING AGAINST WALLS
- Our company is a huge fan of up-lighting placed against walls, and this venue is no exception. Therefore, we strongly support using Warm White Up-Lights at The Prospect Park Picnic House. As a result, Up-lights greatly enhance the space by providing an accent light against the walls. Therefore, consider placing Warm White Up-Lights around the perimeter walls of the main room.
LARGE HANGING FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS
- Highlight a sizeable hanging floral arrangement with a spotlight. Hanging floral arrangements are almost always a conversation piece. Therefore, any sizeable floral arrangement should be highlighted with additional lighting to remain visible after dark. Fortunately, there are better options than the in-house track lights included with the venue for illuminating hanging florals. As an alternative, consider including spotlights provided by our company to highlight any large-scale hanging floral arrangements. Alternatively, at a minimum, consider hanging string lights with your sizeable floral arrangement to ensure they remain visible after dark.
LARGE FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS (set on the bar)
- Sizeable floral arrangements are always a conversation piece. Therefore, consider providing a spotlight for them to ensure they remain visible after the sun has gone down. Thus, highlight any sizeable standing floral arrangements or sizeable florals on display on the main bar in the rear section of the venue. Similarly, highlight any sizeable florals that are on display on tables.
- Seeing the members of a band is a crucial part of their performance. Therefore, consider providing a spotlight to highlight their performance area. Therefore, members of your band will remain seen after sunset. Additionally, their movements and facial expressions are visible. As a result, your wedding at The Prospect Park Picnic House will benefit significantly from additional lighting for your band.
- Furthermore, you can also consider using a set of color-changing lights to highlight your band members. Usually, dimmable warm-white lights are appropriate. As an alternative, you can consider color-changing lights for your band as an upgrade from warm-white lights. However, a person must operate a controller to change the colors during the band’s performance.
- The main bar at The Prospect Park Picnic House is a celebrity in popularity. As a result, the main bar usually becomes a gathering place where guests exchange conversations and laughs while waiting to receive their drinks. For this reason, you can consider highlighting the main bar with a set of spotlights. Nevertheless, consider using the in-house track lights to illuminate your bar. Consequently, it requires you to focus the track lights at your bar. Nevertheless, the track lights will typically provide sufficient light for your bar without installing additional lights.
WEDDING CEREMONY LIGHTING AT THE PROSPECT PARK PICNIC HOUSE
- During the fall and winter months, sunset will arrive early in the day. Therefore, your ceremony area may appear dark. As a result, viewing your ceremony and the quality of your wedding photos may be affected. For this reason, highlighting your indoor wedding ceremony at The Prospect Park Picnic House with additional lighting is usually essential during these months. Hence, adding additional lighting will ensure your indoor wedding ceremony at The Prospect Park Picnic House remains visible at sunset.
WEDDING CAKE LIGHTING AT THE PROSPECT PARK PICNIC HOUSE
- After dark, your wedding cake may require additional lighting at The Prospect Park Picnic House. Therefore, pin-spot lighting is essential to highlight your wedding cake after dark.
CURTAIN OF VERTICAL STRING LIGHTS
- Vertical Strings (or String Lights hanging horizontally with multiple swoops) is an excellent addition to the wall behind your ceremony area. Therefore, consider suspending a curtain of string lights vertically against the wall behind the ceremony area.